วันเสาร์ที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Accident that happen with my mobile phone




NOKIA 5300 EXPRESS MUSIC

I start using mobile phone when I was in high school. My first mobile phone is NOKIA 5300 express music. In my birthday my sister bought mushroom key-ring and I'm like it very much.



When I'm nearly graduated, my sister and me go to Queen Sirikit Hall (They have Book festival every year) for buy some books. I put my mobile phone in my bag and go to that place by MRT. I was seperate with my sister when we arrived because of different favor among us.



While I'm walking I saw a lot of people crowd around sale comic books.
I will not waste my time go there and bought a lot of comic books.





I spend more than 30 minutes for selecting books and feel happy to get new comic books. When I was in hurry to come home I will pick mobile phone to call my sister. But..............





My mobile phone is gone and I think because of big key-ring the theft can pick it easy.



=================================================================


SONY W380i




After NOKIA I ask my mom to buy new one. I using it untill one day I talk with my friend and we chat so fun. I went to the rest room while holding mobile phone.






We talk more than 30 minute while I'm in toilet.







Then, I finish and find for tissue, then I hearth sound "Jomm". I think what that?







I look down..........................................









OMG...........it's my mobile phone











I feel discussing then I wash it suddenly.Then.......










I will remember that it electricity thing!!!!!!!!
So stupid ><"






MOURN FOR SONY W380i


=================================================================


iPhone 4S

I got iPhone 4s when I was fourth year. I studied VDO editing in semester one.
My friend camera case for me to use my iPhone to take it.
The iPhone 4S can take VDO in 1080p which is HD out put.
Then we decide next scene.......


My friend choose ABAC bus , actually they will not park behind CL building and when my friend ask and the driver say "Yes" but he say "Hurry" . My friend will shout out "Hey Herry guys bus will go now!!!" (actually Hurry><)



I don't want to miss special scene that was hard to get. I will in rush and run to bus.......then I heart "Panggggg"






OMG...........My iPhone cash on cement floor ><"
Bad luck





MOURN FOR iPhone Mirror















========================================================================
天音 花蓮

16 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. http://www.facemark.jp/f-ohayou.htm

    เว็บนี้มันน่ารักๆ ผมแนะนำในการเขียนนะครับ

    ตอบลบ
  2. very cute ><
    It like a cartoon story. I like it x)

    ตอบลบ
  3. I got the same condition like your iphone but mind is iPod touch T-T. It's very fragile screen.

    ตอบลบ
  4. I still remember that day when your screen broke! =[]=
    It's a 'Panggggg~' and a silent... then your scream!!

    RIP your old iPhone screen. Good thing you can change it. ^^

    ตอบลบ
  5. Have you ever do the blog before? It is very cute !! and I love the way you drawing to present your story. ;)

    ตอบลบ
  6. You are the good artist. You cartoon is very lovely and funny ha ha ha. I feel sad for your phone if it my phone, I will shock OoO"

    ตอบลบ
  7. Always place hp to the hp pouch strapped to your belt. Never leave home without it. May I ask what comics you read?

    ตอบลบ