วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My adapter is unique ^o^



 

 My Adapter is unique (^0^) /

I'm so proud about my adapter.
I used it more than five years.
.
While using I need to hold it(like it need me beside)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
My dask is too small and it always mass because I need to put books and other on it and also I need to put CPU beside me.
Otherwise I can not hold my lonly adapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I live it alone, it will sleep
.
Other person tell me that it died already
.
.
BUT for me..............................................
.
.
.
.
.
It always alive
.
.
.
It always response to me with light green
If I don't let it alone^^
.


 

My lovely adapter which I call "Bluejung (^w^)"


3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. เคยเห็นตัวจิงแล้ว อันเล็กจิ๋วเอง แต่มันทนดีนะ ใช้ได้นานมากเลย

    ตอบลบ
  2. อ่ะ แน่นอน ของมันดีจริง 5555

    ตอบลบ