วันอังคารที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Microphone change my family behavior






When I was in age 15, I love to go karaoke with my friends which we share the karaoke room together.

I always ask my mom togo but she alway shout at me such as "Why so often!!","Again!!" but she let me go and said to me that "Don't come home so late".






One day I wake up at 5 am. because of the loud sound of song. It so noisy but it look like my mom voice. The song that my mom like is "Can't smile with out you" actually she can sing only one sentences other she mumbling.










Actually I think she don't like Karaoke but actually she wanna go karaoke too but she need to take care house.

She hold one microphone and reach other microphone and asked me "Karaoke".
I think in my mind "Mom it just 5 am. you wake me up with you voice".
Any where I not wonder shy I saw 3 of microphone.





She bought 3 microphone - -" (of cause my dad is the one who bought for her.
I not wonder how she can install Karaoke program (My dad can't refuse again)

The reason that why we need to buy 3 microphone is "No one release Microphone"
We can sing together....





Microphone make my dad came house earily by the think he can choose song that he want

But.....................

My mom already list her song, the good result is she stop shout at me

Because........................

I change to Karaoke at home, I go home sooner and I can save money for buy other things.








My microphone------->

2 ความคิดเห็น: