วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My kindness is limited





I will not kill animals although I don't like such as spider,cockroach and etc. When I saw ant was drop on water I will help it.










Sometimes my friend annoy it and try to kill it I will protect.







One day I just bought my first laptop which my mom and dad share the cost in 50/50.

I came to U-STORE, my laptop is "Mac Book Pro 13" the cost is 39,900 which I got discount 10% (discount for students) the cost will decrease around 36,000. The film and case cost it around 40,000 (-_-")

When I came home, I put my Mac on my desk and then go to take a shower for a while




Finally I found that the ant came out of my new laptop
So, I must kill it because I afraid that it will set my Mac as they home T^T

Feel so sad but I need to do..............................

































This is my Mac is called "Macy"
The desktop I draw by my own
Now I pass 1 year already

I use it for graphic and animation,music
programming and workshop

It is value for me because it is the one expensive things which I ever had in my life
PS. Except Upright piano ^o^


12 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I want i-mac too. But I want i-phone.... Which I have to buy ?

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. It depend on your functional required if you do job like multimedia I will suggest macbook. If you is application user,i suggest iphone

      ลบ
  2. you brought Macbook by yourself?
    If yes , it so good!

    your desktop' picture is beautiful
    are you good at graphic design?

    ตอบลบ
  3. No, my parent buy for me in half half
    I think I'm good in graphic design but no one support me T^T

    ตอบลบ
  4. Picture on your desktop looks nice .. I Like It

    ตอบลบ
  5. I really like the way to share your story and I like this story most because it makes me your feeling to protect your Mac Book :)

    ตอบลบ
  6. LOVE your MACBOOK PRO it make me feel that my ATOM is so DAM slow. LOL :D
    All we been though using your MAC pro trying to finish work on time. 555


    ตอบลบ
  7. You don't have to kill those ants. If I were you, I would pick them up and put them outside.

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. First time I think like you but it doesnot work may be they have a lot of friend and they might think my mac is their home.

      ลบ