วันเสาร์ที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Stupid Camera User Forever



PENTAX Optio

My First personal camera is "PENTEX" which my cousin gave me when I studied at ABAC. When I enter to ABAC, I feel excited, every thing is new and beautiful.


I remember that I have new camera. I pick it up and start shooting.






Swan......................look unfriendly ><"





First time of using ABAC bus, I take a video clip ^o^





Then when I came home , I shown it to my mom then I found that it no memory = =" 






========================================================================


LUMIX Panasonic DMC-FZ18

I got new camera which is "LUMIX". This one my dad bought for him self but he don't have time to use, he will gave me.
In year three, I studied VDO editing and I ask my friend to be my model.

We take photo around ABAC Bangna , which spend more than 1 hour.










My friend feel tried , I will ask him for take last photo.
But.....it can't take.











I told him to hold on.....

He said "Finish Finish " many times.














He feel upset, he will stop posting and come to see my camera.












He shout at me that "Why you don't read, it say no memory so stupid!!!!!"









I said "Again ha ha ha......".
He said "ha ha ha WHY"

I think I'm not stupid but I lazy to read in small monitor >0<"

2 ความคิดเห็น: